Monday, March 13, 2006

Katherine Harris, Looking to "our founding fathers", for guidance,

put out this statement to Republican activists gathered in Memphis to hear from 2008 presidential wannabes and others:

"Unfortunately, I am unable to join you this weekend, as I prayerfully prepare with my family, friends and advisors to finalize the strategy for a major announcement next week concerning my candidacy for the U.S. Senate.

I will continue to look to our founding fathers, who pursued their vision with integrity and perseverance, to discern the best course of action for the state of Florida and our nation."

My recollection is that the founding fathers offered little in the way of best courses for the state of Florida. Why doesn't she go run in Montana. The founding fathers never gave a rip about that state either.

Anyway, it's neck and neck to see who hates her more: Dems or non Kool Aid drinking Rethugs, as limited in number though the latter may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home